The Environment: Loss of Habitat, Loss of Green Space
- At Risk or Endangered Plant Life - Lady Slippers, Prairie Clover, Old Mans Beard
- Leopard Frogs and Painted Turtles
- Gophers, Rabbits, Squirrels, Chipmunks - Food Source and Ground Aeration
- Birds of Prey - Hawks, Eagles, Owls
- Native woodland and Tall grass birds
Thank you so much for getting back to us so quickly. I am very pleased that you will help us attain an ecologically sensitive natural lands assessment and designation for Little Mountain Park. I am attaching the City’s own protocol as promised. I will also keep you informed of our work to have the Province do the same. I appreciate that the City of Winnipeg supports the long term protection and maintenance of Little Mountain Park. We will keep you informed of developments.
Karen Zoppa, Secretary
Little Mountain Park Conservancy Group, Inc.
Attachments areaPreview attachment esnl.pdfesnl.pdf